Sauceda Industries is looking to add an Executive Assistant to our growing team. This person will be outgoing, insanely organized, detail-oriented, and feel comfortable and confident representing members of the executive team in client dealings and communications. We’re looking for someone who would describe themselves as an upbeat and eager self-starter who needs minimal direction in order to run with tasks and knock them out of the park. Trust, confidentiality, and professionalism are absolute must-haves here.
- Scheduling and calendar management
- Filtering, prioritizing, and responding to CEO’s emails with care
- Owning initial sales lead email communications
- Assisting with talent acquisition efforts
- Organizing personnel file documents
- Managing certain pieces of our new hire on-boarding process
- Coordinating client appreciation events and gifts
- Industry related research
- Observing and documenting internal processes
- Facilities and tenant management
- Food/beverage/office supplies procurement
- Errand running (bank, post office, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Be HIGHLY organized and detail-orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with Mac OS and products, including Pages/Numbers/Keynote/etc.
- Familiarity with G-Suite products such as Google Calendar/Drive/etc.
- Not shy about asking questions
- A love for all things Texas
Nice-to-have (but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of professional work experience
Perks and benefits
- Salary based on experience
- Group health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free beer and snacks in the office
- Monthly team social events
- Discounts on our merch
- Tons of learning opportunities
If this sounds like you, send your resume and a quick pitch on why you’re exactly who we’re looking for to email@example.com.