Sauceda is looking to add a People Coordinator to our growing team of folks in Austin, Texas. This person is someone who is enthusiastic about delivering an exceptional employee experience and absolutely loves geeking out on all things culture. The role will report to the Chief People Officer and work closely with the Sauceda leadership team.
We’re looking for someone who is outgoing, insanely organized, easy to talk to, and feels comfortable and confident delivering the first impression of our organization to candidates during the hiring process. This person is bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and eager to work with a company that truly cares about its employees in a role that highly impacts employee morale and engagement. Trust, confidentiality, and professionalism are absolute must-haves here.
- Talent Acquisition
- Collaborate with CPO to ensure the Sauceda hiring process continuously reflects our values and produces results that suit the team’s needs.
- ATS ownership and vetting of Sauceda applicants through the full life cycle of the hiring process
- Conduct phone screen calls
- Candidate interview coordination
- Prep candidate packets for Culture Crew review
- Assist with Culture Crew bi-annual panel selection and training
- Review and update job descriptions
- Create and send Offer Letters
- Run background checks
- On-boarding checklist ownership
- Benefits and Compensation
- Collaborate with team leaders to suggest and implement compensation adjustments
- Generate compensation reports by team for quarterly 1:1s
- Employee benefits management and administration (enrollment,termination, etc)
- Work with CPO to create total rewards that align with our values and strategy
- Policy and Compliance
- Maintain and update company handbook on an as-needed basis
- Bi-annual review of current Sauceda policies to reflect current state and needs of our people and organization
- Learning and Development
- Own and update all necessary training materials for team leaders within the organization
- Work with CPO and any external consultants for ongoing internal training programs
- Social Engagement and Purpose
- Coordinate and execute internal events that create bonding opportunities for Sauceda team members.
- Work with executive team to impact and contribute to local community initiatives that align with company values.
- Be HIGHLY organized and detail-orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- 2-4 years in HR related role
- Bachelor degree from accredited university or college
- Experience in talent acquisition, employee relations, compensation/benefits, along with a familiarity with employees laws and regulations
- Strong empathetic listening skills and proven ability to develop trust among team members
- Easy to converse with and overall approachable demeanor
- Proficiency with Mac OS and products
- Familiarity with G-Suite products such as Google Calendar/Drive/etc.
- Not shy about asking questions
- SHRM-CP or PHR Certification
- Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, and/or Photoshop
- Strong background in reporting and data analysis
Perks and Benefits
- Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 based on experience
- Group health insurance
- 10 Days of PTO to start
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Free beer and snacks in the office
- Monthly team social events
- Discounts on our merchandise from Texas Humor and discounts on merchandise from select fulfillment clients
- Tons of learning opportunities
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now.