Seasonal Warehouse Associate
We're looking for a few good folks to join our team and help get us through our busy holiday shipping season. Candidates have the potential to work near full-time hours if desired, and we're happy to reasonably work with your existing schedule.
Our ideal seasonal team member enjoys working on their feet, takes direction well, and feels comfortable jumping right in to an already busy and bustling team.
A typical day might include prepping and shelving inventory, picking items from shelves for orders, and helping reset our operation floors for next day work. The position requires you to be moving and on your feet for a big portion of the day, so a good energy level is a must.
Candidates must have some availability Monday-Friday between the hours of 7am-7pm.
- Be a good person and enjoyable to work around
- Learn quickly
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Knowledge of Mac Operating Systems
- Able to physically move around and lift boxes on occasion
- Good work ethic
- Able to multi-task
Preferred But Not Required Skills
- Experience in warehousing
- Familiarity with ShipHero/Shipstation software platforms
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours per Week: Variable
- Compensation: $12-$14 per hour depending on experience
- Seasonal Work End Date: December 31, 2017
Please submit a resume and why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org.