The folks over at Sauceda Industries are looking for a new face to join our growing warehouse team. The position is full time at 4o hours per week.
Our ideal future team member will work well in a fast-paced, small business environment and be able to seamlessly provide support to our warehouse team.
Day-to-day tasks involve using our shipment platform to ship out orders for our various clients, picking items from shelves for orders, and helping with the day-to-day receiving and management of inventory. The position requires you to be moving and on your feet for a big portion of the day, so a good energy level is a must.
Candidates must have availability Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-6pm.
- Close attention to detail
- Work well with others
- Learn quickly
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Knowledge of Mac Operating Systems
- Able to physically move around and lift boxes on occasion
- Good work ethic
- Able to multi-task
Preferred But Not Required Skills
- Experience in warehousing
- Familiarity with ShipHero/Shipstation software platforms
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours per Week: 40 hours
- Compensation: $12-$15 per hour depending on experience
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.